Kalb-Baladi

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Sand Monkey


The Sand Monkey is in my humble opinion, undisputedly the best Egyptian blogger. His wit, intelligence and insight is amazing. He has been blogging since 2004, but decided to quit blogging.

This is a very big loss for the Egyptian blogosphere. I will miss this monkey's blog :(

His last words on his blog were:

May the day comes when I rant once again….


I really hope so because it's hard to lose the Sand Monkey blog. It feels like your old dog just died.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Agreed!!

    I was pretty upset too. It actually made international news which is really neat to see.

    Yalla, maybe you can pick up the slack for me :)

    By Blogger EgyPeter, At 5:08 PM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home