Kalb-Baladi

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Naked and Drunk Israeli Diplomat & Martin Luther King

Did you read the news about the Israeli diplomat who was found naked, bound and drunk? I don't know why, but when I read this, immediately I thought of a slightly different version of Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech:

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in Middle Eastern diplomats' assholes.

I have a dream that one day the Middle East will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Jerusalem the sons of Israeli and Arab dipomats and the sons of Jewish and Muslim religious fanatics will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and play with dildos and handcuffs.

I have a dream that one day even Saudi Arabia, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into one big red light district.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a the holy land where they will not be judged by their religion or ethnicity but by the sizes of their penises and their boobs.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in the West Bank, with it's vicious Arab and Israeli racists, with its Jihadis and settlers having their lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in the West Bank, young Arabs will be able to have wonderful orgis with young Jews (provided they use condoms).

I have a dream today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home