Kalb-Baladi

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Competitive peeing

When I was at school kids would compete to outdo each other by peeing ever higher up a wall. It seems rediculous, but at the time it really mattered who could pee higher.

I remembered this when I saw how Egyptian officials and judges have been competing lately on who can be the stupidest*. There has been some really first class stupidity demonstrated lately. I wonder who scored higher? The asshole dealing with the Bahai case or with the detained blogger Kareem Amer or with the Muslim Brothers or the Farouk Hosni veil crisis. Did I miss anybody? I'm sure I did.

* I should say most stupid rather than stupidest, but google apparently has more hits for stupidest than most stupid and as long as we are talking about Egyptian officials then WTF.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home