Kalb-Baladi

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Wireless phones

Wireless phones are a very bad idea, because if one of your neighbors has an identical set chances are they can snoop in on you.

Last night I picked up my wireless phone to call a friend. As soon as I put the phone on my ears, I could hear my neighbor talking to his girlfriend and I discovered that my neighbor is a scum bag.

She was crying because he hit her and the son of a bitch was trying to justify himself and convince her that he hit her because he loved her and "wanted to make her a better person". What a piece of shit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Doesn't this post tie in with another post you wrote about abuse of women in Egypt? It just validates your earlier comments.

    He hit her because he "wanted to make her a better person." Of course! And the poor girl probably bought it.

    Any man that lays a finger on a woman is anything BUT a man.

    By Blogger EgyPeter, At 5:17 PM, June 08, 2007  

  • Verizon Wireless One Verizon Way VC43E024 Basking Ridge, NJ 07920-1097 the number of requests to Verizon Wireless has approximately Did your company encounter misuse of cell phone tracking by police departments during 2012 Blackpods pro

    By Anonymous Blackpods, At 7:27 PM, May 20, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home