Kalb-Baladi

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

hot dogs

One of my work colleagues bought me lunch yesterday... a hot dog! I thanked him, but he doesn't know that I didn't eat it. I hate hot dogs, simply because I do not know what it is. A hot dog looks to me like a condom filled with minced cow eyelids and other revolting body parts which I do not even want to think about.

Speaking of condoms, imagine if major brands started making their own condoms and kept the same motto.

Nike Condoms - Just do it.
Peugeot Condoms - The ride of your life.
KFC Condoms - Finger licking good.
Coca Cola condoms - The real thing.
Ever Ready condoms - keep going and going.
Pringles condoms - once you pop, you cant stop
Burger King Condoms - Home of the whopper
Goodyear Condoms - for a longer ride go wide
FCUK condoms - no motto needed
Heineken condoms - reaches parts that other condoms just cannot reach
Carlsberg condoms - probably the best condom in the world

Oh, and the Egyptian government today announced that it is changing its emblem from the eagle to a condom because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home