Kalb-Baladi

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Blogging

I wish I could blog more often, but sadly I have this thing called "a life" that keeps getting in the way.

I wish I could quit my job and be able to just do the fun things in life. Would be nice, wouldn't it.

Today I was browsing the internet trying to find something to blog about, because blogging is the art of covering your ignorance with the fig leaf of browsing.

I went through the two biggest Egyptian newspapers (Alahram and Alakhbar), but all I got out of them was a taste of what I imagine retardedness will feel like, when all the pollutants I inhaled in Cairo finally take effect on my brain cells.

1 Comments:

  • LOL!

    Well, then blog about the retardedness that our papers write about.

    These mob rapes that happened in Cairo seem to be the hot topic these days, well, until something more retarded comes along...just give it a few days.

    By Blogger Egypeter, At 5:25 PM, November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home